Our Services Include
- Liaison with social workers, district nurses, family and friends
- Meal preparation and provision
- Holiday escorting service
- Special events and outings escorting service
- Laundry service
- Bathing service
- Shopping service
- Hospital discharge service
- Getting up or putting to bed service
- Night sitting or sleeping over service
- 24 hour care
- Live in service
- Domestic services
At Diamond Unique Care we provide a number of services centred around in-home health and well-being care.
At all times our carers are compassionate and pay close attention to the particular needs of each client. Our organisation adopts a number of policies to ensure that each individual is receiving the right support and attention. These include:
- Making sure that all of our carers are trained to the national minimum standards required by local regulatory bodies. We also encourage our staff to undertake personal development and attend training courses on a regular basis
- Ensuring provision of insurance for our staff for both public and personal liability.
- Providing continuity in the allocation of carers to each individual so that they feel comfortable with the quality of care they are receiving
- Communicating with the family and friends of the individual being cared for as well as the individual themselves on a regular basis to ensure that they are happy with the service they are receiving
- Implementing feedback and monitoring processes to allow us to continually improve our service giving service users peace of mind
- Holding regular reviews of the care plans of each individual who we provide care for and ﬁnding out how we can improve the relationship between carer and service user
- Arranging regular visits with each individual to ensure they are not left alone too often and providing the opportunity for arranging outings and other activities
- Encourage the forming of friendly relationships between the carer and service user
For Home-help service users we can also help with tasks including collecting prescriptions, providing help with housekeeping, vacuuming and dusting, dry cleaning, preparing shopping lists, assisting with pet care, watering houseplants, overseeing home deliveries, supervising home maintenance, checking food expiry dates, preparing meals and washing up afterwards, taking out the rubbish, organising wardrobes and cupboards, answering the door, making beds, changing bed linen and helping with washing and ironing.
We distinguish ourselves from other care agencies through the strong and affectionate relationships we build up with our service users and the care shown by our in-home health and well-being carers. This is also demonstrated by the positive feedback we regularly receive and the satisfaction of each of our clients with the service they receive.